A note from Sara
Thank you so much for being here! A few words below with regards to Black Lives Matter and COVID-19:
We do not tolerate racism and inequality inside or outside this company. I recognize the importance of my personal ongoing learning and am committed to ensuring SASHA is an inclusive brand in immediate and long-term ways.
- We will be supporting national and local Black-focused non-profits on a monthly basis. You now have the ability to choose which national non-profit you would like a portion of your order(s) to be donated to.
- At the end of each month, we will be matching the above proceeds total and donating it to Pittsburgh's Bukit Bail Fund and BLACK OWNED PGH.
- Additional donations are being made to organizations amplifying Black artists.
- I will be seeking out BIPOC suppliers for evergreen and future collections.
- We will amplify Black-owned small businesses and BIPOC voices and activists across our website and social media.
- Future employment opportunities will include and prioritize BIPOC individuals.
- We will continue to diversify our model photography prioritizing BIPOC people of all ages.
- We will continue to add initiatives here with ongoing education and feedback.
With regards to COVID-19, the SASHA online shop, we will remain open and orders are shipping within 5-7 days. Products are made and handled with gloves in a healthy studio. Local pick-up is an option at check-out. The @sarasashasura Instagram page is dedicated to bringing joy to our followers through products, behind the scenes, inspiration, and love for small/local businesses.
I support whatever social media + purchasing decisions bring you the most stability and calm in the coming weeks. I hope to remain a positive space to share the craft that keeps my creative soul nourished, while also promoting the immense talent across fellow small business. Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions, ideas, to say hi!
If you are in need of face covering, shop our new collection of masks here.
Wishing you and your loved ones health + peace <3