Colorblocked textile earrings with brass accents. Shown in Poppy Red Wool/Hot Pink Cotton and Black Organic Hemp/Ivory Cotton variations. Kimie is also wearing the Mint Wool/Ivory Cotton option. Mix and match two yarn colors!
- 2, 4" cording wrapped in the yarns of your choice
- brass moon pendant secured with hand-stitched thread
- ~2.5" drop
- gold-plated end caps
- gold-plated and nickel-free ear wires
- choice of yarn and color. Thread color will match the primary color unless custom ordered.
- This style is also available with silver hardware! Check it out here.
Handmade in Pittsburgh, PA. Made to order and ships in 5-7 days.
Please fill out the contact form for custom inquiries.
10% of all sales will be donated to the non-profit of your choice (at checkout).
I’ve gifted several pairs of these as well as own my own pair. I and everyone I’ve gifted them to get compliments all the time when these are worn. It’s the only gift I’ve given where people reach out to ask me where I bought them so they can share the information with someone they just met. Lovely that you can customize the color of everything on this site.
I absolutely love Sasha’s work - so much that my husband and my best friend both independently bought me a pair of earrings (different ones, so I can enjoy!!). They are well made, lovely, colorful, and distinctive. YEE to the HAW!